Join Latest Trustee Scholarships in USA-Tiffin University is presently offering Trustee Academic International Merit-Based Scholarships for the scholastic year 2022-2023 draw in hoping for and splendid understudies in the United States. The Tiffin University International Trustee Scholarship will be granted to full-time worldwide understudies who need to seek after a college degree.
Tiffin University is a private college in Tiffin, Ohio. Established in 1888, Tiffin University is licensed by the Higher Learning Commission for the undergrad and advanced education programs presented at the primary grounds in Tiffin, Ohio, at the University of Bucharest in Romania, and a few areas in Ohio. The city of Tiffin was the first in Ohio to have an electric power plant and just the third in the country.
Overview of Latest Trustee Scholarships in USA
15 July 2022
United States of America
| Study Level|
Bachelor , Undergraduate
Subjects offered by the university
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Tiffin University International Trustee Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have a GPA of 3.75 & Above
- The applicant must be in their first year of enrolment.
Benefits Latest Trustee Scholarships in USA
Students that will be announced winners of this Tiffin University International Trustee Scholarship will be provided the amount of $16,000 towards the first year of study at Tiffin University.
Tiffin University is now offering Trustee Academic International Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to attract aspiring and brilliant students in the United States.
The Tiffin University International Trustee Scholarship will be awarded to full-time international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree.
Tiffin University is a private university in Tiffin, Ohio. Founded in 1888, Tiffin University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered at the main campus in Tiffin, Ohio, at the University of Bucharest in Romania, and several locations in Ohio. The city of Tiffin was the first in Ohio to have an electric power plant and only the third in the country.
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admissions in undergraduate degree coursework at Tiffin University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit original academic records from high school/secondary school, CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have good academic standing, and Students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students entering degree programs who have achieved university-stated scores on the TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, Cambridge tests, or any other English proficiency test accepted by the university.