New Singapore Graduate Award 2022-2023- International Graduate Award 2022-2023 is a Merit Based Opportunity for worldwide understudies. Did You at any point feel that the Singapore Government will give 240 Scholarships to seek after Masters Leading to PhD After a Four Year Bachelors Degree Program? Every one of the Expenses will be covered by the Singapore Government. This is one of the Most mind-blowing Scholarship and there is No Age Limitation Criteria. All Students from any country with any ethnicity can apply for the Singapore Scholarships. A Wide Range of Study Fields are accessible.
Singapore has a-list Education System. Highest level Universities, Government Funded Scholarships, Easy Admission Process, No Application Fee. Singapore have World Class Qualification and Large areas of Specialization. You can be a piece of Global society by considering in Singapore colleges. There are right now 5 to 6 universities in Singapore where you can study without IELTS. Indeed, there is an option in contrast to IELTS that is Duolingo Language Test Accepted in 2000+ Universities. The Detailed Information about the Singapore Government Scholarships is given underneath.
Fully New Graduate Award 2022-2023 Details
|Degree||PhD Degree Programs|
|Deadline||1st June, 2022|
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships till now. Over 29,000 Applications were Received from more than 170 Countries to Study in Singapore.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for its diversity in the program.
- 240 Scholarships will be provided this year.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be 4Years.
|1. SINGA supports PhD studies in Biomedical Sciences||2. Engineering and Technology|
|3.Computing and Information||4. Physical Sciences|
More information on
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Colleges and Schools
- NUS Faculties and Schools
- SMU School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- SUTD Pillars/Clusters and Research Centers
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000
How to Apply